Do you want to join us in developing our IT-production and application landscape within E2E applications?
This is an opportunity to be a part of a challenging journey as we take the next steps towards Next Generation Telco.
E2E Applications, part of Global Services and Operations (GSO) is now seeking new talents to join us in our Transformation journey becoming the “New Generation Telco”.
GSO within Telia Company is responsible for networks, technologies and IT, and is the enabler of an excellent customer experience.
E2E Applications is the enabler of IT production and our goal is to certify that our IT and application landscape is aligned with the services and products we offer, both today and tomorrow.
We are looking for two new colleagues who has that general curiosity towards the technology domain(s) both when it comes to proven and emerging technologies. Someone who can see possibilities instead of problems and have a positive approach.
As an Application Specialist you will have the direct operational responsibility for one or several systems.
You will be working within a wide range of diverse technologies stretching form databases, networking, servers, clusters and other components and services.
Typical daily tasks will involve installations/patching, life cycle management, incident management and problem solving.
Additionally you will have a key role when it comes to system design and aid stakeholder in the decision making process to secure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Work together with the team to secure and maintain the Service Level Agreement towards our stakeholders
- Problem solving with an proactive/preventative approach
- Take on the technical role as the application specialist in projects and also be able to run smaller sub-projects
- Deploy and configure continuous changes within the application landscape
- Continuously keep different technical documentation up to date
- Single point of contact towards several stakeholders
- Be part of the on-call duty team
What we offer
Telia Company provides network access and telecommunication services that help people and customers communicate in an easy, efficient and environmentally friendly way. International strength combined with local excellence is what makes us truly unique – and provides excellent customer experience, all the way from the Nordic countries to Nepal.
We offer you the possibility to be part of our challenging journey in an international environment where you will be a key player in securing great customer experience and to support the continued growth in Telia Company.
Join Telia – the #MostAttractive Employer of the year 2017!
Background & Qualifications
Have a technical background, university degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge and experience:
- Experience working with Linux/Unix and Windows Server
- Experience working with application operation
- Experience working with Splunk
- Knowledge within TCP/IP networking
- Knowledge in SQL
- Excellent in communication and making things happen
- You feel comfortable having your own dedicated responsibilities
- You understand the importance in delivering quality and being thorough
- You like to solve tasks as an individual or in groups where the ambition is to grow together with others
- You are able to work unhampered in English, written and verbally, Swedish language is an advantage
- You are positive and open for new ideas and changes
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.