BI solution Architect
We are #inspired by #technology and finding #simple solutions to #complex problems. We offer you an almost #inexhaustible resources, a pool of professionals to learn from and enviable #flexibility to make it your way.
The BI Architect has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the #design, #build, and #maintenance of data architectures for complex, highly visible data integration solutions that are both flexible and scalable;
- Function as a senior consultant and contributor on enterprise projects to provide data analysis, design, modeling, and implementation support to project teams, database development group(s), #IT, and the enterprise, and ensure that reporting solutions are aligned with the business's architectural direction;
- Organize and lead teams to #develop and refine conceptual data information models;
- Extend conceptual models with business rules to develop logical data models;
- Develop analytical models using statistical analysis #tools, data mining, and other tools to create high-level data architecture diagrams documenting system and data flows;
- Provide guidance and support in the development of information value chain #analysis, data quality metrics, and metadata capture;
- Evaluate alternatives for integrating legacy data sources with enterprise relational models and strategies for transactional and analytical systems to effectively share data;
- Establish and maintain the alignment of the data #architecture to the business strategy, goals, and objectives, and the defined architectures of other key enterprise architecture domains (application, data, security, etc.);
- Work closely with other #data disciplines to establish data best practices for analysis, modeling, designing, and building business information reporting and analytics systems;
- Facilitate the creation of the Enterprise BI Solutions using SAP BW, Bobj, HANA, HADOOP.
This role's primary focus is developing new applications and on Projects and Daily Support activities in analytical tools such as SAP BW, HANA, BOBJ, HADOOP.
For success at work you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in #Computer Science, #Engineering, or related field, a Master’s degree preferred;
- 3+ years of experience in design, development and support of #DWH solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to architect and model mission-critical BI, OLTP, OLAP, and ETL solutions, leveraging multiple DBMS technologies (MS SQL, Oracle, HANA, HADOOP);
- Understand business requirements and translate it to technical design;
- Good communication skills and should be able to interact with customers;
- Ability to #effectively respond to technical questions and issues, as well as to communicate complex technology concepts to diverse technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in the organization;
- Able to coach, mentor and #guide team members;
- Must be an #innovative thinker and passionate in their pursuit of world-class data technology enabled business solutions;
- Experience with development or large-scale production of the #Hadoop ecosystem;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English language skills;
- Experience in #HANA and #BW modelling would be a strong plus;
- Experience with #Big #Data Technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Yarn.
- Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in the company, which is guided by #international management standards;
- Competitive salary and extra benefits;
- Continuous #challenges and #opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
- Horizontal and vertical #career opportunities in #TeliaCompany group;
- Friendly and growth inspiring team of professionals.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.