BPM Developer Core Services
Are you passionate about automate our business processes with IBM BPM, and make a difference?
This is an opportunity to be a part of a challenging journey as we take the next steps towards Next Generation Telco.
As we ramp up our automation with our BPM tool, we are looking for experienced business process developers, to take us to next step of automation a global scale.
This position is located in the Core Services unit that resides in our GSO division. Group Services and Operations (GSO) is responsible for global products, networks, technologies and IT enabling our business units across the Nordics and Baltics. The BPM Team manages our global development and acts Center of Excellence. We transform technology and create new business opportunities. We are the company thought leaders and the catalyst for tomorrow’s Telia Company.
We are looking for a new colleague who can tie together business and technology. Someone who can see possibilities and translate great ideas into execution.
Developer’s responsibility within IBM BPM job is to function as our team’s first internal developer and will hence take an important responsibility regarding all the development activities in that area.
Aim is to recruit person who have worked with IBM Business Process Manager, but that also has common process and integration architecture and process modelling knowledge.
Employee’s main responsibility will naturally be IBM BPM development and operations, but it is also necessary that the employee can effortlessly support in some other areas like integration that Core Services provides to customers. Writing scripts to automate builds and tests and to handle necessary configurations in our infrastructure in general needed.
The preferred candidate should have a background in business process development, it is also preferred that the developer would be familiar with process modelling using BPMN notation.
The team is a DevOps team with agile work procedures; you will develop, maintain or solve problems. We continuously improve our ways of working and you will actively participate in the change, we are creating a culture of self-steering teams.
- Develop, deploy and configure continuous changes within the application landscape
- Work together with the team to secure and maintain the Service Level Agreement towards our stakeholders
- Problem solving with a proactive/preventative approach
- Take on the technical role as the application specialist in projects and also be able to run smaller sub-projects
- Continuously keep different technical documentation up to date
- Single point of contact towards several stakeholders
- Be part of the on-call duty team
What we offer
we offer you a challenging and inspiring journey as we build our future with a strong Technology organization at Telia Company. You will have an essential role in establishing baseline and high quality for technology to enable and reach superior customer experience. We offer you an environment where you together with your colleagues and peers will lead the organization towards more customer centric culture. Join Telia – #MostAttractive Employer of the year 2017 in Lithuania!
Background & Qualifications
Have a technical background, bachelors or master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge and experience:
- At least 1-3 year of experience in working with IBM BPM
- Knowledge of automated testing and deployment
- Business process modelling using BPMN notation preferable in Software AG Aris
- Experience and understanding of agile software development methods and more specifically Scrum and Scrum methods
- Knowledge on how to work in a DevOps environment
- A key success factor in this position is an excellent network and cooperation skills and make our stakeholders satisfied
- You take responsibility and have high analytical and goal-oriented approach to problem solving
- You are driven, result oriented and proactive
- As a team member you will be part to strive towards continuous learning and improvements, support each other and have fun along the way
- You enjoy working in a multinational environment
- You have good communication skills
- Verbal and written English skills required, Finnish and Swedish skills seen as a plus
Looking forward for your application!