Call Center Operator
Geocell announces a vacancy on the position of Call Center Operator in Tbilisi.
Who is a Call Center Operator? Our Call Center is one of the main touch points with our customers. Every Call Center Operator is the voice of Geocell. The voice that is able to warmly welcome and pleasantly assist with all requests of the calling subscriber. Every operator of Geocell’s Call Center has been recruited through a multi-stage onboarding process and fully trained, in order to provide the best customer service in Georgia.
What are the working conditions? We offer a full-time job opportunity with shift-based work schedule, which includes weekends and holidays, since we provide round-the-clock support to our subscribers. The work location is at Geocell’s Head Office in Tbilisi.
Benefits of working for Geocell As a Geocell employee, you will be eligible for a rich remuneration package, which constructs a competitive advantage over a number of companies in the telecommunications and service industry of Georgia:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Medical insurance;
- To-and-from work transportation;
- Mobile air-time limit;
- Lunch provision;
- Continuous job-related learning and development opportunities.
Who can apply? In order to provide a great customer service, it is important for us that a Call Center operator qualifies against the following requirements and skills:
- Higher education; academic background in Technical fields is an advantage;
- 1-2 years of customer service experience is an advantage;
- Clear speech and fluency in Georgian, English and Russian languages;
- Computer literacy: MS Office;
- Ability to work on a shift-based schedule.
What is the selection journey? After we receive your application for this position, we will conduct a selection process, which will include the following steps:
- Screening and shortlisting of submitted applications;
- Conduction of a short phone interview with shortlisted candidates, in order to check the language skills and clarity of speech;
- Invitation of the shortlisted candidates to a written cognitive test;
- Invitation of the shortlisted candidates to a face-to-face meeting with the Call Center management and recruiters from HR for a competency-based interview and further evaluation of language skills;
- Training for an approximate period of 1.5 months, where candidate’s comprehension and learning skills are evaluated.