Call Center Unit Head
We announce internally a new vacancy for the position of Call Center Unit Head. The main responsibilities will include managing daily Call Center activities, coaching people, planning and organizing processes for target achievement and efficiency increase.
Main responsibility areas:
- Coaching, mentoring and developing staff including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities;
- Daily and weekly reporting and monitoring of Call Center activities;
- Planning, evaluating and improving the efficiency of processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency and output;
- Fostering a spirit of teamwork and unity among unit members;
- Reviewing performance data that includes sales and activity reports, to monitor and measure unit productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness;
- Processes improvement and job enrichment for call center agents, introduce a new ideas/approach, which directly increases efficiency.
Your qualification and experience:
- University graduated (preferable Economics, Management or Marketing);
- At least 1-year working experience in the specified area;
- Fluent in Romanian, Russian and English.
- Ability to provide clear and detailed information to others;
- Strong analytical, organizational skills and result oriented;
- Proactivity, flexibility and adaptability;
- Demonstrate a “can-do” spirit, a sense of optimism, ownership and commitment;
- Good time-management, planning and organizational skills;
- Conveys confident in others’ ability to do their best.
If you are interested in and meet the above requirements, send your application by using “send application” button or you may send your CV at email@example.com