CS Core Planning & Optimization Engineer
There is a vacancy announcement for the position of CS Core Planning & Optimization Engineer in Network section of Technology Department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Weekly Core Capacity Report Analysis for all CS Core Nodes;
- Executing network capacity expansion plans and network improvement plans covering Circuit Switch domains; fulfilling business needs and market demand forecast;
- Manage the planning and capacity of the Core Nodes (MSC, MGW, HLR, EIR, CDS, BSC, RNC) for the Core network;
- Perform theoretical studies, calculations capacity, and subscribers’ traffic profiles;
- Produce, maintain switch drawings, blue prints and all associated documents with core network Circuit Switching solutions to demonstrate requirements against current and future business expansion;
- Maintain and carry out changes based on the network requirements;
- Coordinate with supplier and vendors on network requirements to support the agreed network operational and expansion demands;
- Managing all Core Network Circuit Switching project activities to ensure consistency and continuity across the business;
- Supervise contractors and vendors on all installations to ensure that they comply with agreed plans, policies and procedures;
- Input into the development contingency plans to mitigate risks/issues as the network expands and the business grows;
- Perform urgent studies to change the network design to meet raised unplanned services and capacities.
- Company culture is built on respect and honesty;
- The working environment in a team of professionals where you will feel like a member of a large family;
- We value open, honest and hardworking employees. Important for us to achieve your goals as well as your contribution to the overall goals of the company.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Higher technical degree;
- Having experience in the sphere of telecommunication Industry, in Circuit Switch Core area including core network high level design, node detailed design, and core network optimization and not less than 2 years of work experience in the given field;
- Fluency in Russian and English. Uzbek is preferable.
- CS Network MSS, MGW, BSC, RNC, HLR dimensioning skills;
- Understanding of GSM/WCDMA/LTE network mobile operations, products and services;
- Understanding CS call flows, call model analysis;
- Preferred CCNA Service provider or equivalent professional certificate;
- Ability to work and make decisions independently regardless of set tasks and their complexity;
- Possess knowledge in production process in own field of activity.
- Honesty, accuracy and attention to details;
- Self-motivation, initiative and high level of energy;
- Flexibility, tolerance;
- Ambition and diligence;
- Quick learning skills and ethics;
- Ability to work under stress.
NOTE: ONLY citizens of Republic of Uzbekistan with the permanent registration in Tashkent are eligible to apply for this position.
Employees who are interested in this vacancy can submit their resume through the Company's website!
NOTE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES: We urge you to notify your line manager about your application for this vacancy!