Engineer for occupational safety and health at HR and Administration Department (temporary position)
There is a vacancy announcement for the position of Engineer for occupational safety and health at HR and Administration Department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To participate and assist in organizing works of health & safety in the Company, control following of rules on labor protection (health & safety) by Company employees;
- To participate and assist in developing the plans on labor protection, including work plans for OHSAS 18001;
- To instruct and conduct trainings on health & safety of Company personnel;
- To assist in the realizing the control and auditing the state of health & safety of Suppliers;
- To participate in internal audits on health & safety and on OHSAS 18001 in the structural subdivisions Company;
- To assist in investigation of working injuries.
- Company culture built on respect and honesty;
- The working environment in a team of professionals where you will feel like a member of a large family;
- We value open, honest and hardworking employees. Important for us to achieve your goals as well as your contribution to the overall goals of the company.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Higher technical or secondary special education;
- Working experience in the sphere of health & safety and experience in the given field not less than 2 years;
- Working skills on international standards (OHSAS 18001);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work independently, regardless of the set tasks and their complexity;
- The ability to think analytically and to predict the situation;
- Teamwork skills;
- Result oriented;
NOTE: ONLY citizens of Republic of Uzbekistan with registration in relevant cities are eligible to apply for this position.