Head of Access products Strategic Sourcing
Sourcing and Procurement is responsible for managing strategic supplier relationships and our interaction with our external suppliers. We strive to increase customer satisfaction and add sustainable value to our operating companies and other entities by securing supply of products and services with the right Quality, Service Levels, Technology and Total Cost of Ownership. We are one, integrated, cross-company team consisting from highly skilled sourcing and procurement professionals who operate in deep collaboration with all of our stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues.
Your new challenge?
We are further strengthening our Sourcing & Procurement leadership and looking for a leader for our new Access products Strategic Sourcing team. In order to excel in this role, you need to be experienced consumer electronics (devices) business leader with prior strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management experience and have an engaging leadership style.
In this role, you will be leading our company-wide strategic sourcing category team and be responsible for:
- Strategic sourcing of: Home control and entertainment products like gateway and set-top boxes, IoT products, SIM cards
- Category Management and facilitating category strategies
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supplier Performance Management
- Constantly seeking for opportunities to simplify processes and work in more efficient way
- Driving operational efficiency in collaboration with B2C and B2B device portfolio management and supply chain management
- Contributing to overall sourcing & procurement performance and transformation
Your new team and leader
We operate as one, integrated 200+ person Sourcing and Procurement team. You will be leading our experienced Device and accessories team consisting of Key Supplier Managers and Sourcing Managers in Solna, Sweden and at each operating country. You will be member of Devices, Apps and Content strategic sourcing leadership team and report to senior director Devices, Apps and Content.
What about you
- M.Sc. from relevant field
- Already demonstrated your skills in similar large strategic leadership role
- Experience from consumer electronics (devices) strategic sourcing, ability to collaborate with technical teams on product specification and related opportunities to source efficient solutions
- Minimum 10 years of experience from working in international organizations with complex business models and matrix organization
- Understanding of supply chain operations
- Great executive presence
While the role has extremely high operational focus, you have already demonstrated your skills also in following competence areas:
- Strategic leadership – creating and implementing transformational category strategies
- Business acumen – ensuring that supplier portfolio and delivery meets our needs
- Negotiation, indirect influencing and selling ideas
- Change management (in both people and operations context)
- Analytics and business intelligence
- Both written and verbal communication in English
- Building win-win -relationships both inside the company and with suppliers.
- Engaging leadership style, focus on developing people and making them perform at their best
Telia Company’s values Dare, Care and Simplify are the foundation for everything we do. For this role emphasis is placed upon daring to lead, caring for our customers and simplifying our operations.
Whe´re changing the industry, we´re digitalizing society, we´re creating the New Generation Telco to Bringing the world closer - on the customer's terms. That´s the next chapter in our story, what´s yours?
If you have any questions around this role please contact head of Devices, Apps and Content Heikki Liimatta, email@example.com
Selection and interviews will be held continuously.
Welcome to Telia Company!