Head of Contact Centers and Sales Channels Sourcing
Sourcing and Procurement is responsible for managing strategic supplier relationships and our interaction with our external suppliers. We strive to increase customer satisfaction and add sustainable value to our operating companies and other entities by securing supply of products and services with the right Quality, Service Levels, Technology and Total Cost of Ownership. We are one, integrated, cross-company team consisting from highly skilled sourcing and procurement professionals who operate in deep collaboration with all of our stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues.
Your new challenge?
We are further strengthening our Sourcing & Procurement leadership and looking for a Head of Category for Contact Centers and Sales Channels category. In order to excel in this role, you need to be an experienced Customer service leader with prior strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management experience and have an engaging leadership style.
In this role, you will be leading our company-wide strategic sourcing category team and be responsible for:
- Strategic sourcing of contact center services and sales channels
- Category Management and facilitating category strategies
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supplier Performance Management
- Constantly seeking for opportunities to simplify processes and work in more efficient way
- Contributing to overall sourcing & procurement performance and transformation
Your new team and leader
We operate as one, integrated 200+ person Sourcing and Procurement team. You will be leading our experienced Key Supplier Managers and Sourcing Managers in Solna, Sweden and at each operating country. You will be member of Sourcing & Procurement extended leadership team and report to Head of Marketing and Customer Channels Strategic Sourcing group.
What about you
- Proven experience on working with contact centers and sales channels
- Proven outsourcing and service sourcing experience
- Strong people management skills and demonstrated ability to lead a global team of Sourcing professionals
- Demonstrated expertise in supplier relationship management with win/win attitude.
- Minimum 10 years of experience from working in international organizations with complex business models and matrix organization
- Ability to interact in a cross-functional global environment with all levels of management.
- Business mindset and good understanding on key financial indicators.
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- University degree in business, technology or other related area
- Willingness to travel
While the role has extremely high operational focus, you have already demonstrated your skills also in following competence areas:
- Strategic leadership – creating and implementing transformational category strategies
- Business acumen – ensuring that supplier portfolio and delivery meets our needs
- Negotiation, indirect influencing and selling ideas
- Change management (in both people and operations context)
- Analytics and business intelligence
- Both written and verbal communication in English
- Building win-win -relationships both inside the company and with suppliers.
Telia Company’s values Dare, Care and Simplify are the foundation for everything we do. For this role emphasis is placed upon daring to lead, caring for our customers and simplifying our operations.
Whe´re changing the industry, we´re digitalizing society, we´re creating the New Generation Telco to Bringing the world closer - on the customer's terms. That´s the next chapter in our story, what´s yours?
Selection and interviews will be held continuously.
Welcome to Telia Company!