In Telia Company we are committed to increase customer satisfaction and add sustainable value to our operations by securing supply of products and services. Sourcing is responsible for managing strategic supplier relationships and our interaction with our external suppliers. Sourcing are one, integrated, cross-company team consisting from highly skilled sourcing and procurement professionals who operate in deep collaboration with all of our stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues.
We are looking for a lawyer to our group legal team to support Sourcing. The position is in the legal unit Group Sourcing & Group Contract that is part of the unit Corporate Affairs (Legal). We are looking for a lawyer with experience from law firm or law department at a larger Swedish company with experience of sourcing. You have worked widely with contract law and experience of sourcing agreements is off course meritorious.
We offer you the opportunity to work in our team with a wide variety of legal tasks and to get to know Telia's business with local, international and cultural diversity.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Independently advise on contract law issues, draft and review agreements and assist in various negotiation phases
- Develop and maintain agreement templates, Instructions, tools and processes as well as be part of implementation this framework
- Handle disputes and processes relating to purchases
- Inform and educate in contract law matters
- Constantly seek for opportunities to simplify processes and work in more efficient way
- Contribute to the overall Sourcing performance and transformation journey
- Generally follow and analyse trends relating to contract law in order to identify and develop best practices
- A business minded, creative and result oriented professional with analytical and well organized way of working
- A responsible person with the ability to work both independently and in a group
- Good at working hands-on in solving problems with pragmatic approach and balancing risks and business interests
- Capable of translating legal requirements and other complex issues into easy-to-understand business language
- Open to work in a multi-cultural organization across borders and enjoy collaboration
Knowledge and skills
- An university degree in law
- At least 2-3 years (full time) of experience working with contract law
- Ability to produce well-written, business minded and pragmatic agreements, documents and presentations
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience on telecom sector are beneficial
We offer you
- a highly challenging and inspiring position within our legal unit
- an international working environment with highly competent legal and sourcing professionals in different Telia Company countries
The position will be located in our office in Stockholm, Sweden.
The work may involve some travelling.
For further information, please contact Christel Eriksson Götehed tel. +46 70 6396015 or e-mail: email@example.com
We look forward to your application!