Operator of Call-center in Customer Channels Department in Tashkent (temporary position)
There is a vacancy announcement for the position of Operator of Call-center in Customer Channels Department in Tashkent (temporary position).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Submit information on terms of network connection, signal coverage, rendering services and tariffs of the Company to the potential Customers;
- Provide information for the Customer on service provisioning, information on balance of customer account, utilized service and other information necessary for the Customer within the framework of agreement concluded on rendering of cellular radiotelephone communication service;
- Accept requests and complaints of Customers and submit them to the appropriate Divisions of the Company;
- Suspend service rendering to the Subscriber/Customer and Suspension/blocking of Subscriber/Customer in the billing system in accordance with his/her direct request;
- Take measures on prevention of possible customers’ fraud attempts in accordance with the established order;
- Participate in working out proposals aimed to prevent customer churn and increase loyalty of the customer;
- Submit timely reports and documentations on the results of reporting period to his/her line manager.
- Company culture is built on respect and honesty;
- The working environment in a team of professionals where you will feel like a member of a large family;
- We value open, honest and hardworking employees. Important for us to achieve your goals as well as your contribution to the overall goals of the company.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Higher education;
- Work experience is preferable;
- Fluent Russian, Uzbek languages, English is preferable;
- MS Office;
- Have knowledge in the sphere of work with clients, as well as the requirements existing in this sphere, local normative documents;
- Have knowledge of the production processes of its activities, with the systematic monitoring.
- Apply the received knowledge in practice to meet the current and anticipated needs of the client;
- Staff relation skills;
- The ability to work independently, regardless of the set tasks and their complexity;
- The ability to think analytically and to predict the situation.
NOTE: ONLY citizens of Republic of Uzbekistan with the permanent registration in Tashkent are eligible to apply for this position.
NOTE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES: Employees who are interested in this vacancy can submit their resume through the Company's website! We urge you to notify your line manager about your application for this vacancy!