SAP BODS/ETL Developer
Dream to #innovate? Feel #inspired by #technology? #Care to #simplify? “Telia“ is a place for you to be. We are the #MostAttractive Employer of Lithuania in 2017. Whether you are a new talent or an experienced professional, telecommunications industry is #alwaysfun to work in. If you are ready to #venture with us into universe of #opportunities and excel in the world of #technology, we offer you extensive resources and enviable #flexibility to do that. Would you #dare to take the #challenge?
Working closely within a data focussed team this role is primarily responsible for designing, testing and executing one-off and regularly run scripts and ETL packages to extract transform and load data from source system into new target system and enterprise data warehouse. Part of this function involves ensuring as part of the data migration that data quality.
- Participate in technology and business projects;
- Take ownership of design, development and testing of all data transformation, extraction and loading activities;
- Working with the data architect ensure that all ongoing data transformation, de-duplication, extraction and load functions once ready for production deployment are documented in detailed data lineage models;
- Work with data owners to verify and obtain approval that any transformed data retains its accuracy;
- Own the reject and exception handling processes associated with ETL tools.
We hope that you have:
- At least 2 years of experience working with databases and ETL tools;
- Hands-on experience in the design, development and building of SAP BODS projects;
- Expertise in T-SQL, SQL Server, SAP Data Services, SAP BSS, ETL tools;
- Experience in the use of data models and data lineage diagrams.
Personal Attributes / Functional Competencies
- Customer Focus (internal) – Able to anticipate and understand customer expectations, and ensure that customer requirements are met and expectations appropriately managed. Able to build solid relationships with team members and internal customers;
- Analytical Thinking – Effective at understanding a problem and developing one or many approaches to solving the problem;
- Communication – Effective written and verbal communication skills suited for technical audiences, peers, IT management, vendors and data users. English language requirements - min B2 level;
- Planning and Organising – Effective at planning and managing own workload and ability to split time between reactive tasks and planned project work;
- Teamwork – Effective at contributing towards the objectives of a team, and being able to share knowledge, experience, ideas and information. Aware of the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in the company, which is guided by #international management standards;
- Competitive salary and extra benefits;
- Continuous #challenges and #opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
- Horizontal and vertical #career opportunities in Telia Company group;
- Friendly and growth inspiring team of #professionals.