SAP BW Developer/ Designer
The SAP #BW #Developer/Designer, primary responsibilities will be to develop, create, monitor, and schedule (where appropriate) the SAP Business Warehouse objects (e.g., InfoObjects, ODS, InfoCubes, InfoPackages, InfoSources, Datasources, Extractors, Transfer Rules, Update Rules) in BW 7.x on HANA environment, as well as to support analysts with development and support of front-end reporting in Business Objects. This position is responsible for working with analysts and business users to translate functional specifications into technical specifications ensuring a comprehensive design, then configuring and coding, testing (including documentation of the results), and ongoing customer support of the solutions.
- #Analyze and document sources systems for BW modeling;
- Design, develop and #implement #SAP BW on #HANA data models across multiple complex projects and solutions that fits the existing BW architecture strategy;
- Develop and schedule Process chains to load and monitor data loads. Improve and optimize data loads;
- Collecting requirements from reporting analysts; developing #BEx queries;
- Responsible for compliance, conduct necessary test reviews and high quality project implementations from Design to QA to Production.
- Bachelor’s degree in #Computer Science, #Engineering, or related field;
- 2+ years of experience in design, development or support of SAP BW solutions;
- Experience in developing SAP BW data models (InfoObjects, InfoCubes, MultiProviders, DSO, etc.), developing BEx queries;
- #ABAP programing skills would be advantage;
- Experience with Business Objects (BI4x) and its integration to SAP-BW would be advantage;
- Good #communication skills and should be able to interact with users (customers);
- Successful #teamwork experience;
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on SAP BI technologies and offerings.
- Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in the company, which is guided by #international management standards;
- Competitive salary and #extra benefits;
- Continuous #challenges and #opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
- Horizontal and vertical career opportunities in #TeliaCompany group;
- Friendly and growth #inspiring team of professionals.
Only selected candidates will be informed. Confidentiality is guaranteed.