Senior Specialist for B2C Segment Development Section
There is a vacancy announcement of Consumer Department for the position of Senior Specialist for B2C Segment Development Section
- Take measures on introduction of changes in additional Company services (CLIR, Call Filter, SMS\MMS and etc.);
- Render experienced and commercial service and testing of existing VAS services with the possible using of correcting measures;
- Participates in the development forecasts of Company new service necessity which are prepared to offer to the telecommunication market;
- Monitor satisfaction process on already proposed Company services in the market and prepare an offer on their modification;
- Directly interact with the regional subdivisions during Company service development on the basis of agreement with the Unit Head;
- Prepare appropriate materials and information for advertising of additional Company services;
- Participate in the pricing strategy development of processed services;
- Develop and take measures on campaigns aimed to increase using level of additional service;
- Draw up reporting data on the result of Unit work activity during reporting period.
- Company culture is built on respect and honesty;
- The working environment in a team of professionals where you will feel like a member of a large family;
- We value open, honest and hardworking employees. Important for us to achieve your goals as well as your contribution to the overall goals of the company.
- Higher education;
- Not less than 2 years of work experience in the sphere of marketing;
- Advanced knowledge of Company’s technologies processes and practices;
- Have knowledge of the production processes of its activities, with the systematic monitoring;
- Microsoft office;
- Knowledge of Russian, English languages.Uzbek is preferable
- The ability to work independently, regardless of the set tasks and their complexity;
- The ability to think analytically and to predict the situation.
NOTE: ONLY citizens of Republic of Uzbekistan with registration in Tashkent are eligible to apply for this position.
Employees who are interested in this vacancy can submit their resume through the Company's website!
NOTE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES: We urge you to notify your line manager about your application for this vacancy!