Assurance Systems Team Manager
Dream to #innovate? Feel #inspired by #technology? #Care to #simplify? #TeliaLietuva is a place for you to be. We are the #MostAttractive Employer of Lithuania in 2017. Whether you are a new talent or an experienced professional, telecommunications industry is #alwaysfun to work in. If you are ready to #venture with us into universe of #opportunities and excel in the world of #technology, we offer you extensive resources and enviable #flexibility to do that. Would you #dare to take up the #challenge?
#TeliaLietuva is expanding Service Fulfillment and Assurance system management and looking for an experienced, highly motivated Service Assurance Systems Team manager. This team is responsible for various areas of Operational Support Systems (OSS) such as Ticket/Workflow Management, Software Delivery Automation, Event Monitoring and Alerting.
This role is responsible for #leading development and delivery of Assurance Services strategy, innovations and best solutions for operations systems. If you are passionate #IT professional and dreaming to #innovate – feel free to apply and #dare to take the #challenge to lead the team to find the right solutions for various parts of Operations Support Systems.
• Lead the team that is responsible for Ticket/Workflow, Software Delivery Automation, Event Monitoring and Alerting management through its lifecycle;
• Ensure OSS solutions delivery excellence and efficiency;
• Determine the direct and indirect costs of a system (TCO);
• Develop Operation #strategy, create and implement roadmap;
• Identify best solutions available in the market;
• Build and develop client #relationship;
• Manage #SLA/OLA;
• Find best technical solutions for business challenges;
• Ensure relations with 3rd parties (vendor management);
• Manage IT resources;
• Select, develop and motivate your team;
• Ensure knowledge sharing and redundancy;
• #People management (competence growth and career path).
We hope that you have:
• Bachelor's degree (minimum);
• At least 3 years’ experience in #IT related positions;
• At least year of team management experience;
• Experience with #Agile methodology;
• General understanding about ITIL service management;
• Experience in Operation systems development and support;
• Experience working with software vendors and licensing models;
• Ability to manage multiple activities, to work independently, to produce high quality results and to work with a strong sense of urgency;
• Good problem solving, analytical and #creative skills;
• Good planning and organizational skills;
• Strong #desire and #passion for new technologies and constant #improvement;
• Sense of responsibility for client needs, expectations and problems;
• Ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis;
• Ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers and good listening skill;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Fluency in English (spoken and written);
• Oracle, SQL, Java or .NET knowledge or experience would be an advantage;
• Knowledge of JIRA would be an advantage.
• Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in the company, which is guided by #international management standards.
• Competitive salary and extra benefits.
• Continuous #challenges and #opportunities to develop yourself professionally.
• Horizontal and vertical career opportunities in #TeliaCompany group.
• Friendly and growth inspiring #team of professionals.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.