Solution Architect (ERP – Supply Chain)
#TeliaLietuva is expanding SAP ERP system management and looking for highly motivated an experienced #IT professional or new #talent. If you are IT Architect, experienced System Designer/Analyst or passionate IT Expert and dreaming to #innovate - feel free to apply and #dare to take the #challenge to find the right solutions for various parts of IT Business Support Services (BSS) Supply Chain domain.
Solution Architect is responsible for developing technical solutions to implement #business needs for market leading company. This role uses #IT knowledge management, consulting, communicating and translating business requirements into technical requirements to #implement #innovative and efficient solutions for such Supply Chain areas as Procure2Pay and Order2Delivery. You will work directly with local (Telia Lietuva) and international (Telia Company) Architecture and design team #professionals who specialize in IT Business Support Services.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- #Design innovate solutions for Supply Chain domain;
- #Creating and planning roadmaps for Supply Chain systems (SAP ERP as a core);
- Overlooking and controlling implementation of transitional architectures that align with #TeliaCompany target architecture;
- Participating in RFP creation and evaluation for new services, vendors and solutions;
- Alignment of architecture and technical solution design to assist the business in meeting their business objectives;
- Evaluation and selection of solutions and services those correspond to defined target architecture;
- Take responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution;
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications by documenting solution designs;
- Proactive monitoring and supervision of problematic areas in Supply Chain domain;
- Ensuring proper knowledge and information management for solution documentation;
- Continuous #improvement of Procure2Pay and Oder2Delivery processes, solutions and integrations;
- Consulting managers and other company unit representatives on solution architecture and design questions;
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment;
- Identify system, infrastructure, and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved;
- Monitors the market to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging technologies.
We hope that you have:
- University degree in #IT;
- At least 2 years’ experience in at least 3 of the following areas: ERP and Material Management, Sales & Delivery, Purchasing, Warehouse Management;
- Technical architecture and design skills;
- Hands on experience in software development, knowledge of design patterns, and industry specific reference architectures;
- Good UML Modelling skills;
- Team leadership skills and experience;
- Ability to manage multiple activities by keeping appropriate priorities and to work with a strong sense of urgency;
- High level of self-organization with strong goal-oriented mindset and focus for high quality;
- Good problem solving, analytical and #creative skills;
- Ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis;
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical #customers and good listening and persuasion skills;
- Visual, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English (spoken and written) skills.
- Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in the company, which is guided by #international management standards;
- Competitive salary and extra benefits;
- Continuous #challenges and #opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
- Horizontal and vertical career opportunities in #TeliaCompany group;
- Friendly and growth inspiring #team of professionals.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.