Solution Design Coordinator
Global Services and Operations is the forefront of New Generation Telco through commercial excellence and technology leadership. We safeguard to deliver IT infrastructure to customers across all our markets. Services, networks and architecture are imminent and add value for our clients. Our job is to deliver skill, scale and simplicity. We are the company thought leaders and the catalyst for tomorrow's winning Telia Company.
As part of the Global Services and Operations organization, we are opening a position as Solution Design Coordinator to strengthen the Solution Design Delivery team. The Solution Design Delivery team provides IT Services and solutions supporting the full dimension of Telia Company with systems to get the right infrastructure based on standard IT infrastructure building blocks aligned with the strategies for competitive operations.
As the first touching - and focal point for mission critical projects within solution design you are able to analyze, prioritize and communicate being the interface between the Solution Design Delivery team and the stakeholders across the organizational dimension. You interact with a large number of stakeholders from different areas and countries within Telia Company because you understand that a key success factor is looking at the full picture and have an excellent contact network and collaboration mindset.
You will be a part of a team with highly skilled colleagues and challenging goals. Together with your colleagues you are striving towards continuous learning and improvements, support each other and to have fun along the way. Further, you will be in contact with a wide stakeholder map throughout the organization in the group - and local dimension.
- Act as an appointed focal point to prioritized critical projects
- Interface between internal - external stakeholders and projects
- Involved within overall system implementation until request is finalized
- Set up plan, organize and coordinate towards mission critical projects
- Verify architectural requests towards Standards building blocks checklist
- Verify non-standard requests towards LCM
- Maintain and follow up prioritization towards project and line management
- Assist in preparing investments and financial reviews
- Proactively work with effort/complexity vs value/urgency
- Always work with improvement and development of way of working
What we offer
This challenge will provide you with excellent opportunities for personal development through insights in virtually all parts of the corporate business from the infrastructure and application perspective. You will get a very good insight in the future Telia Company including the IT infrastructure product & process portfolio. You will be able to impact and fulfill short-term needs as well as long term strategic goals.
Join Telia – the #MostAttractive Employer of the year 2017!
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience and track record in any project or IT infrastructure field
- Good communication and negotiation skill, goal oriented, self-managed
- Analytic mindset and an organized ability to settle complex tasks
- You preferably have experience from a larger cross border organization with a complex stakeholder landscape and knowledge to functional areas such as IT infrastructure operations or maintenance, product management or similar. You are fluent in English and preferable Swedish
You are /Personal characteristic
As a person you are driven, positive and energetic. You have well developed communication skills and a solution oriented mindset. You have a high ability to create results and manage change. You have great social skills and are very good at building understanding and commitment with colleagues and stakeholders. You are analytical and structured, with a great ability to set clear goals in complex environments. You are ambitious and proactive in competence development to acquire cutting edge knowledge within your domain, and to be able to assess short-term needs as well as strategic impacts. You are a team-player that shares ideas and knowledge.
Looking forward for your application!