Specialist of Employee evaluation Unit
There is a vacancy announcement for the position of Specialist of Employee evaluation Unit in Customer Experience Development Section
Duties and responsibilities:
- Daily monitor and estimate quality of customer relations provided by employees from the Front offices, B2C Call Center Section and B2B Call Center and Dealer Support Unit;
- Participate in development of methods and procedure on estimation of employees from the Front offices, B2C Call Center Section and B2B Call Center and Dealer Support Unit;
- Prepare reporting data and documentations on the results of reporting period and submit them to the line manager;
- Submit suggestions on improvement of available business process in B2C Call Center Section and B2B Call Center and Dealer Support Unit.
- Company culture is built on respect and honesty;
- The working environment in a team of professionals where you will feel like a member of a large family;
- We value open, honest and hardworking employees. Important for us to achieve your goals as well as your contribution to the overall goals of the company.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Higher education;
- Having experience at least 1 year in the company in service realization and subscriber servicing;
- Fluent Russian and Uzbek languages, English is preferable;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Have a high level of knowledge and sufficient work experience in the billing service system;
- Have knowledge on appropriate business process relating to service regulations in the Company office and Call center;
- Have knowledge in the sphere of work with clients, as well as the requirements existing in this sphere, local normative documents.
- The ability to work independently, regardless of the set tasks and their complexity;
- The ability to think analytically and to predict the situation.
NOTE: ONLY citizens of Republic of Uzbekistan with the permanent registration in Tashkent are eligible to apply for this position.
NOTE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES: Employees who are interested in this vacancy can submit their resume through the Company's website! We urge you to notify your line manager about your application for this vacancy!