Team leader of Call Center in Fergana
There is a vacancy announcement for the position of Team Leader of Call Center in Fergana
- Coordinate work activity of the employees of Team and control timely and qualitative execution of scheduled current tasks and orders by them;
- Control the process on submission of information to the potential Customers on terms of networking, signal coverage, service provisioning and tariffs of the Company;
- Participate in the process of monitoring on conformity of local legal acts of the Company to orders and rules on work activity of the employees in the process telephone information service rendering to the Customers and in case of necessity their realization;
- Prepare schedule of works of employees who provide uninterrupted, day-and-night functioning of Group, including week-ends and holidays;
- Accept information on execution of Customer requests submitted for execution to the appropriate Divisions of the Company;
- Participate in working out proposals and taking measures aimed to prevent customer churn and increase loyalty of the Customer;
- Submit information materials and necessary documentations to the employees of the Group and render them a methodic support;
- Submit timely reports and documents on the result of reporting period to his/her line manager;
- Fulfill obligations of Head of Unit in duration of his/her absence;
- To identify the group targets, relevant performance indicators and provide their implementation;
- To plan employees' individual development activities according to their development areas;
- To provide the distribution of workload within the team according to the company strategy, employees' job descriptions and individual targets;
- To keep coordination with other departments.
- Company culture is built on respect and honesty;
- The working environment in a team of professionals where you will feel like a member of a large family;
- We value open, honest and hardworking employees. Important for us to achieve your goals as well as your contribution to the overall goals of the company.
- High education;
- Not less than one year of work experience in the sphere of customer relations;
- Microsoft office;
- Knowledge of Uzbek and Russian languages, English is preferable.
- Have knowledge in the sphere of work with clients, as well as the requirements existing in this sphere, local normative documents;
- Apply the received knowledge in practice to meet the current and anticipated needs of the client;
- Staff relation skills;
- The ability to work independently, regardless of the set tasks and their complexity;
- The ability to think analytically and to predict the situation;
- Organizational skills;
- Willing to analytical works.
NOTE: ONLY citizens of Republic of Uzbekistan are eligible to apply for this position.
Employees who are interested in this vacancy can submit their resume through the Company's website!
NOTE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES: We urge you to notify your line manager about your application for this vacancy!