Temporary position of Accountant at Fixed Assets team, Tashkent
There is a vacancy announcement for the temporary position of Accountant at Fixed Assets team at Finance department, Ucell
Duties and responsibilities:
- Fulfill operations on accounting of fixed assets and appropriate materials;
- Control following of established rules on legalization of accounting documents;
- Create cards of fixed assets on requests of Units to enter e-PR and PO into the system of SAP;
- Participate in annual overvalue of fixed assets. Control valid accrues of depreciation;
- Compile and submit reporting data to the state tax agencies and to state statistics agencies;
- Fulfill operations on sites implementation. Write off fixed assets from the balance of the Company;
- Participate in annual and off-schedule inventory procedures;
- Prepare data on accounting of fixed assets for compiling of financial reporting data of the Company which are submitted to the external and internal users;
- Keep financial and accounting documents concerning official duties and filing them into archive;
- Participate in analyzing of financial and economic activity of the Company on accounting data and reporting data for finding of inter economic reserves;
- Participate in working out and implementation of progressive accounting forms and methods based on computer science.
- Company culture built on respect and honesty;
- The working environment in a team of professionals where you will feel like a member of a large family;
- We value open, honest and hardworking employees. Important for us to achieve your goals as well as your contribution to the overall goals of the company.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Higher Education in Economy;
- Work experience in the finance activity and related sphere for at least 2 years;
- Knowledge of the national accounting standards;
- Knowledge of Tax legislation;
- Knowledge of financial and management account;
- Knowledge of 1С and SAP programs;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages, Uzbek is preferable.
- The ability to work independently and in team;
- The ability to think analytically and to foresee the situation;
- The ability to think logically;
- The ability to learn quickly and independently;
- Readiness to work over-time when necessary;
- Responsibility and attention to details;
NOTE: ONLY citizens of Republic of Uzbekistan with registration in Tashkent are eligible to apply for this position.
Employees who are interested in this vacancy can submit their resume through the Company's website!
NOTE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES: We urge you to notify your line manager about your application for this vacancy!