New life to your car - Telia Sense now in store
As of today Telia Company customers in Sweden can get their hands on Telia Sense, a solution which brings high-end premium car features to a range of other cars out there.
Telia Company is the first operator in the world to introduce a cloud based solution for the connected car. By using an app together with a piece of car hardware, owners of older cars get access to smart services and features that up until now were only accessible in high-end cars. Telia Sense comes with car control features, 4G wifi connectivity and partner services such as car inspection and maintenance, road assistance, insurance and repair services.
- Together with our partners we’ve created an ecosystem for IoT-services which brings new experiences for car owners, drivers and passengers. And this is just the very beginning, there are super exciting possibilities ahead as the ecosystem evolves. I’m also happy to announce that we’ve got a new partner, Viking Vägassistans, on board for today’s sales start. Viking is the road assistance market leader and adds a lot of value to Telia Sense, says Hans Dahlberg, Head of IoT, Telia Company DivisionX.
Telia Sense will be available in the other Nordic and Baltic countries later on.
Press meeting and Telia Sense demonstration
On 14 November 10.00 CET, Telia Company and partners are arranging a press meeting with Telia Sense demo. Journalists participating at the meeting will have the possibility to use and evaluate Telia Sense in their own car.
Date and time: 14 November, 10.00 CET
Location: Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm (in conjunction with Telia Company’s yearly IoT Symposium which starts at 09.00 CET. Invitation to the press meeting also includes the IoT Symposium).
Registration: No later than 8 November by email to email@example.com
Telia Sense facts
• Piece of easy to install hardware + app = New life to your car
• Go to www.telia.se/teliasense to get yours!
• Price: A one-off hardware charge 1495 SEK, monthly subscription 99 SEK
• Partners: Bilia (car retailer and service), Bilprovningen (motor vehicle inspection) and Viking (road assistance). Launch date of Folksam’s insurance service in Telia Sense will be communicated at a later stage.
• 20 Gb of 4G wifi included for a great in-car experience!