Telia sells Panorama Polska to Eniro

Telia AB is selling the Polish directory company Panorama Polska to Eniro AB. The total purchase sum is MSEK 1 168. The purchase sum for Panorama Polska consists of a cash contribution of approximately MSEK 310 and a new issue of 8 197 400 Eniro shares worth approximately MSEK 860.
Telia's stake in Eniro following the new share issue will not exceed 49.9 percent.
During February 2001, Telia's stake in Eniro fell to approximately 47 percent (from the previous high of 49.1 percent) as a result of a new issue by Eniro in connection with the acquisition of the German company WLW.
Telia's holding in Panorama Polska was previously 49 percent. Through Telia's acquisition of the remaining 51 percent from the other owner, the American company Verizon, Panorama Polska will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Telia. In direct connection to this acquisition, Panorama Polska is now being sold to Eniro in accordance with the option agreement that was signed in connection with the floating of Eniro on the stock exchange in the autumn of 2000.
The sale is expected to have a positive effect on Telia's results of the order of MSEK 200.
Michael Grant, Telia, +46 8 713 50 70
------------------------------------------------------------
This information was brought to you by Waymaker http://www.waymaker.net