Lvovo g. 25, Vilnius
Last application date
I am Raimondas Druseikis and I am leading Telia Lithuania BI. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team.
Right now, we are looking for an ETL developer to BI team.
Working closely within a data focussed team this role is primarily responsible for designing, testing and executing one-off and regularly run scripts and ETL packages to migrate data from legacy systems into new BSS system, data extracts, and data transforms. Part of this function involves ensuring as part of the data migration that data quality.
Your new challenge?
In this role you will:
- Participate in technology and business projects;
- Take ownership of design, development and testing of all data transformation, extraction and migration activities;
- Working with the data architect ensure that all ongoing data transformation, de-duplication, extraction and load functions once ready for production deployment are documented in detailed data lineage models;
- Ensure that any key fields and business rules relied upon as part of any ongoing ETL or deduplication are conveyed clearly to the data integrity manager;
- Work with data owners to verify and obtain approval that any transformed data retains its accuracy;
- Own the reject and exception handling processes associated with ETL tools;
- Execute one off data migration jobs as required.
What skill are we looking for?
Technical – Expertise in Transact SQL and ETL tools, more specifically T-SQL, SQL Server, MS SSIS. We would consider a strong advantage in you have knowledge in SAP Data Services, SAP BSS, ETL tools, Data conversion, Data De-duplication, Data Cleansing methodologies;
Experience - At least 1 year working with databases;
Communication – Effective written and verbal communication skills suited for technical audiences, peers, data users;
Planning and Organising – Effective at planning and managing own workload and ability to split time between reactive tasks and planned project work;
Teamwork – Effective at contributing towards the objectives of a team, and being able to share knowledge, experience, ideas and information. Aware of the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions;
Problem Solving and Decision Making – Effective at solving problems in a measured and creative way;
Analytical Thinking – Effective at understanding a problem and developing one or many approaches to solving the problem;
Task Focussed – Ability to concentrate on tasks and finish tasks avoiding distractions;
English language requirements - min B2 level.
- Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in the company, which is guided by international management standards;
- Competitive salary and extra benefits;
- Continuous challenges and opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
- Horizontal and vertical career opportunities in TeliaCompany group;
- Friendly and growth inspiring team of professionals.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!