Ukmergės g. 223, Vilnius
Last application date
My name is Mindaugas Raugalė, Head of Application management (part of IT service Management unit) located in Vilnius. Me with my #intelligent team we are responsible for some IT Services, applications support, IT monitoring platform, IT CMDB, discovery management and some other stuff. Right now, in ITSM supporting tools team we are looking for new college: #Infrastructure developer (DevOps) for developing ITSM tools. #Digital journey is waiting for us!
Your next challenge?
As a member of my new team, you will have possibility to build and manage our ITSM supporting tools that are used in IT organization. Opportunity to use your best knowledge in IT building future proofed IT solutions, automating functions in operating systems, and other devices. Here is the place for you, to start your next challenge and digital journey.
Who are you?
You are trustworthy team player with IT infrastructure understanding, deep automation knowledge and strong #Ownership characteristics. Challenges is your daily routine and you really want to show the example how IT should be managed in our wide infrastructure full of complexity. If you are interested in technologies and want to touch your hands-on market leader solutions – this is the place for YOU!
- Excellent communication, team-working skills;
- Fast learning skills and ability to go step by step with technology news and best practices;
- Keeping up speed and high standards in changing IT environment;
- Strong in automation field and having the ability to build IT platforms;
- Super analytical skills;
- Brave to change way of working and apply new rules;
- Outstanding IT #Ownership skills;
- Practical know-how in Linux/Windows operating systems, basic understanding in databases, network, virtualization infrastructure, and other IT areas;
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery, Monitoring IT solutions;
- ITSM tooling (Discovery, CMDB, Monitoring, Logging);
- BMC (Discovery, CMDB) products, Device42, CyberArk, Graylog and others) – knowledge will be an advantage;
- Excellent scripting skills for data mining and task automation in one of the following languages: #Python, PowerShell, Perl, SQL, bash;
- Experience in API integration;
- Building ITSM supporting tools will be an advantage;
- Fundamentals of ITIL;
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English (spoken and written);
Apply for the job or if you have any questions, contact me by phone +37061487849 or connect with me on LinkedIn!