IT Corner Engineer
Elimäenkatu 2 C, Helsinki
Last application date
Right now, we are looking for an IT Corner Engineer.
I am Mikaela Lindén and I am leading the Support Services & Tools team in the Global Services & Operations IT Digital Platforms unit. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team.
The Support Services & Tools team is on an exciting change journey in improving and modernizing the Telia Company’s internal Order & Support delivery processes and tools, and we need you who are quality-focused, forward-thinking and have a customer centric focus to join this dedicated and energetic team where you will be a key player!
Your next challenge?
The IT Corner Engineer provides user assistance in the IT infrastructure and workplace areas, and acts as an extension of the Telia Company IT Service Desk Service. The primary objective of the functions is to provide support in situations where IT Service Desk is unable to or have difficulties providing assistance remotely over phone and web channels. Examples are hardware related incidents or when there is a need to lend a Service Computer or return an old device.
Who are you?
You are a service minded, strong team-player who independently drives your own
tasks and deliver on time. Since the responsibilities are closely related to user experience you need to have a good understanding of both technology and human behavior.
- You have a customer focused mind-set and understand what is needed to create a great user experience.
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You learn quickly, are flexible in terms of taking on new responsibilities and enjoy improving things to simplify for the users.
- You are self-driven, efficient and open to try new tasks. It feels natural for you to bring forward suggestions/new ideas and you would like to be a part of a change journey.
- You are fluent in English (verbal and writing).
- You have experience in General Computer & Mac Issues & Trouble-shooting as well as Installation, Configuration, Repair, Drivers, Warranty, Hardware tests, BIOS upgrades, Virus incidents.
- Relevant experience from working with support channels and/or the customer services area.
- ITIL/ServiceNow certification(s) as well as experience from working in an Agile environment is beneficial.
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Send your application no later than 29.5.2018.
Do you need to know more, call me on +46 722399280, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!