Konstitucijos pr. 29, Vilnius
Last application date
We are a great bunch of highly skilled professionals, responsible for development of global Telia TV platforms that are serving millions of customers. I am super proud of every member of our team!
Our common product, Telia TV is a priority area within Telia Company and the company places a lot of resources behind the development of next generation TV solutions. If you are interested in working in a product with huge potential, then this is the place to be. Your work will directly affect more than one million of customers.
Your next challenge?
We work in a large Java-based platform and develop new functionalities in Microservice architecture as well as refactoring our older parts of the platform.
Work at this role consists of:
- Analysis, design and implementation of components in a team.
- Development of components that will need your knowledge to work with:
o Databases (Cassandra, MySQL, PostgreSQL, XML)
o Event driven design (Kafka, JMS, HornetQ)
o REST / Web APIs
o Scaling of web applications
- You are responsible for (in the team):
o Software design & Maintainability
o Scalability of components
o Development process efficiency
Who are you?
A developer who strive to get things done with quality and end-to-end responsibility to make our clients smile while using Telia TV services. You will develop code that will integrate with many databases, bring new technology and demanding tasks. We really want you to enjoy this job, so you need to be forward thinking, customer oriented and truly understand that the solutions you are creating will impact the whole digital media consumer society and their daily lives.
I expect that you are:
- Self-driven personality who takes responsibility and constantly wants to develop
- Enjoy working in a team
- Have a lot of programming experience.
- A few years of work experience with Java focus.
- Have a lot of experience in database-based development.
Part of those technologies are not just buzz-words for you:
- Java EE technologies (JPA, ...)
- REST / Web APIs
- NoSQL technologies (Cassandra specifically)
- Apache Kafka
- Ansible, Docker, Hibernate
- Monitoring (metrics, ...)
- Algorithms, optimization
- Programming experience in Python / Kotlin / Groovy / C / C ++ / C #
If you are fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, write me Edvardas.email@example.com or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!