Territory Technical Sales Specialist
Last application date
· Close and grow sales through professional communication with existing and potential clients.
· Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
· Communicate sales or service opportunities and customer concerns or suggestions.
· Identify and resolve client concerns; recommending a course of action to alleviate these concerns in the future.
· Understand and comply with established guidelines that ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
· Coordinates company staff to provide exemplary service to customers
· Expand market awareness of our products and our industry experience by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively.
· Work with the engineering team to ensure customer project requirements are met.
· Maintaining records of customer communications and contact information as required.
· Making technical presentations, webinars
· Preparing responses to RFP (request for proposals) and RFI (request for information). Attending and participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
· Maintain awareness of pertinent client information, future plans, payment performance; communicate any client information that may affect company decisions to appropriate departments as needed.
· Researches market requirements and market data.
· Maintain knowledge of competitor products and identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies.
· Maintains current FältCom AB’s product knowledge.
· Demonstrate and explain best practices in installation techniques for all FältCom AB’s products.
· Submit a variety of sales status reports as required, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
· Submit quarterly customer visit plans; schedule client meetings and action plans for follow-up.
· Send legal documents to customers and send signed copies to HQ for filing.
· Is responsible for setting the customer’s expectations.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Technical/engineering background preferred
· Bachelor’s degree and/or three to five years of proven sales experience.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong presentation skills and professional appearance.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Valid driver license.
· Ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
· Work requires extensive travel to current and potential clients, requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license.