Data Analytics (Engineers, Scientist, Architects, Analysts)
Helsinki, Tallinn, Oslo, Vilnius, København, Solna
Last application date
We are Telia Company, and We connect businesses, individuals, families, and communities via fixed and mobile communication solutions. Our services have a positive effect on social, economic, and environmental development and pave the way for an inclusive society. People can stay in touch even when the geographical distance is far. We work with an ecosystem of new start-ups and major service providers. Together we provide the infrastructure for creativity, growth, and change.
We now have a great opportunity for our group in Data & Analytics Unit and We are looking for talented Engineers, Scientists, Architects and Analysts to help us build awesome analytical products for customers across all countries of Telia Company.
If this sounds interesting, then let’s connect!
Job locations – Sweden/Finland/Denmark/Norway/Estonia/Lithuania.
Relocation only applies to candidates who is not currently based in Telia countries (Above mentioned locations).
Is this your next opportunity?
At Telia Company, you will have a key role in our common Data & Analytics Unit and help us to create true business value through data and analytics and make Telia Company a more data-driven organization. To succeed, we need to shorten time to insight and build even more amazing data products. This is where we need your help.
Our Unit consists of data engineers, data analysts, data scientists, solution architects, and product owners, working together in different cross-functional, domain-oriented agile DevOps teams building analytical solutions to for example TV & Media, Crowd Insights, Telia Finance, Connectivity or Networks.
Is this you?
Telia Company is changing every day and so are we in the Data & Analytics Unit. To fit the bill, you need to master technology and be a team player. You want to constantly learn and you're not afraid to challenge how things are done today. We are a big team, and we reach success together, which means we don't have any room for solo players. You enjoy coding, but also set high software engineering standards. You are also able to think long-term and design sustainable data pipeline architectures.
- You display a positive outlook and have a high level of integrity
- You thrive with autonomy and take ownership of your work and the results
- You are not afraid to challenge existing ways of thinking in a constructive manner
- You love to learn new things and share your knowledge with your colleagues – IT International market trends and technology updates
- You are a doer and have a natural way of making things happen even in tough situations.
Your experience and skills:
- Experience of a variety of data analysis techniques like supervised/unsupervised/reinforcement learning, cluster analysis etc. and applied on real world problems in a commercial environment
- Strong skills in statistical analysis and modelling
- Strong skills in programming (Python, java, R) and software development processes like CI/CD and tools (e.g. Git). Experience from big data analysis and Cloud computing ( AWS, GCP, MS Azure) is a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills and can easily communicate advanced analytical concepts to non-technical audience in a compelling way.
We would like you to have either:
- Hands-on experience of creating and maintaining data pipelines in public cloud (AWS)
- Experience of implementing Datawarehouse solution using Amazon Redshift
- Experience implementing efficient algorithms on the Hadoop ecosystem at scale, i.e., Spark, Hive/Impala.
- Many years of hands-on experience in back-end software development with Scala, Python, Java, or any other relevant language
As well as:
- Very strong knowledge in software architecture and design
- Experience in agile workflow and software development life cycle
- Strong knowledge in DevOps and hands-on experience from operations
- Previously worked as Data Analyst for 5+ years with several success stories to share
- Skilled in modern data visualization tools like Qlik Sense.
- Comfortable with data preparation using for example Python.
- Proficient in working with SQL
- BI/DW & Big Data experience is required (+5 years). Experience designing solutions, solution architectures, and implementing enterprise-level BI & Analytics solutions. Experience working with one or more Cloud solutions.
- Experience working in a complex IT environment with large data volumes. Experience in building Data Models.
- Experience working with Hadoop and its ecosystem components. Experience in documenting technical implementation blueprints of infrastructure solutions. Experience in DevOps and agile way of working, supporting end-to-end business and IT from demand to value realization.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
Show your interest in future roles within the Data & Analytics unit by applying through our recruitment system. We will reach out to you when we see a potential match according to your skills, experience, competencies, and area of interest. Please note that this job ad is not connected to a specific position. You are welcome to contact me, Anusha Chettibalija (Talent Acquisition Specialist at Telia) if you have any questions about the roles, email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Last day to apply 2021-10-31.
As a part of our recruitment process, and to ensure that our process is fair, free of bias and that decisions are being made on the right ground, we will give you the opportunity to complete a problem-solving test. The link to the test will be sent to you in a few days.
Information for Lithuanian applicants only:
Local labor legislation requires us to provide a salary range for this position. Please observe that this range only applies for Lithuania-based applicants that are hired in a Lithuanian location. For candidates from other countries, local ranges will apply. The range for this position is: EUR 2844-4266.