Executive Management Trainee 2022
Last application date
Are you the next generation executive? Kick-start your career and become one of our Executive Management Trainees 2022!
Telia Company is looking for the next generation of executive leaders. As an Executive Management Trainee, you will work alongside with - and be mentored by - one of the following top managers:
- CEO Telia Sweden
- CCO B2C Telia Sweden
- CCO B2B Telia Sweden
Is this your next opportunity?
As an Executive Management Trainee, you will work directly with top management and their leadership team on diverse, exciting, and often complex tasks. This role will expose you to various high-level projects around business execution, strategy, operations, tech, IT and more. You will be provided with insights in how to run the biggest Telco in Sweden and meet key people across the organization, helping you to create a solid foundation for a successful future career.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Working directly with your manager (CEO, CCO B2C or CCO B2B) and supporting them in their daily work
- Participating in and managing strategically important projects in different parts of the organization
- Coordinating and preparing leadership team meetings, as well as following up on management team priorities and action points
As an Executive Management Trainee, your own personal development as a young professional will be emphasized. It is a challenging but highly rewarding position with lots of colleagues and new friends eager to support you from day one.
The position is a permanent employment at the Telia Company head office in Solna, Stockholm and we would like you to start:
- CCO B2B Telia Sweden - no later than May 2022
- CEO Telia Sweden – no later than August 2022
- CCO B2C Telia Sweden - no later than August 2022
You will take on this challenge for approximately 12 months until you, together with your manager, will find your next big opportunity within Telia.
Is this you?
To excel in this role, you are at the beginning of your professional career and graduate at master's degree level no later than May 2022 (CCO B2B) or August 2022 (CCO B2C, CEO). Your degree should not be older than two years.
- Driven and positive with a humble outlook
- Result oriented and willing to walk the extra mile
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Curious mindset with a particular interest for connectivity, media, and the technology industry
- Great analytical and reasoning abilities
- Skilled multitasker with a daring and inquisitive mindset
- Strong academic background from a top University with a master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or similar
- International experience or interesting extracurricular activities
- Professional experience, e.g., relevant internships or a current employment
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining us on our journey to reinvent better connected living, apply!
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is November 21st, 2021