Cloud Infrastructure DevOps engineer
Helsinki, Sundsvall, Kalmar, Solna
Last application date
I am Björn Aldorsson and I am happy to be leading the development and operations of Telia's Telco cloud platform. We are a great bunch of people, and we deliver fantastic services to the whole of Telia Company.
Right now, we are looking for experienced DevOps engineers to our NFVI team to further increase our ability to maintain and evolve the Telco Cloud platform. Our work is performed by agile principles and according to the SAFe framework.
Is this your next opportunity?
As a DevOps engineer within the NFVI team you will be involved with software Development, LCM, Change Management, and incident management of the platform. This role involves planned/unplanned overtime and taking part in on call-duty 24 by 7.
Is this you?
Of great importance is your ability to share your knowledge in order to elevate the entire team - you truly need to be a "people person".
- You take the initiative and have a flexible can-do attitude
- Great communication skills
- A genuine interest of mentoring
- Inspired by new challenges
- You have excellent analytics skills
- Self-development capability to follow the industry trends and drive change in Telia environment.
- Troubleshooting experience in cloud technologies software and hardware
- Leading and planning LCM activities based on vendor recommendation
- Software development skills, especially in Python, to automate operation (LCM, Incident and Change Management)
- 5+ years’ experience in developing in Linux platforms
- 5+ years’ experience in DevOps tooling like Jenkins, and Ansible
- Experience with configuration management principles and tools (Git, Gerrit, Bitbucket, ...)
- Experience in CI/CD, testing and test case development
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies and processes
- Knowledge of software defined storage, networking and switch infrastructure is a bonus
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or my LinkedIn.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 31st of January.