Domain Architect Insight
Sandakerveien 140, Oslo
Last application date
About Telia Company
Telia Company successfully develop mobile, fixed, broadband, television and IoT solutions for business and households. As the world changes, so must we. We need to stay relevant and valuable to our customers. Now we're on a mission to take Telia Company to the next level and create a New Generation Telco. Improved Insight is a vital corner stone in this mission. Our team, Data&Analytics, are responsible to provide the technical capabilities to support Telia´s mission and realize our insight ambitions.
I am Frode Langseth and I am leading Data&Analytics within our Insight domain. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team. We want to welcome a Domain Architect to set the direction for the evolution of our analytical platform.
The Insight Domain Architect will help to build our next generation BI and analytics solution across Telia Norway. You will function as the bridge between our IT department (Products & IT) and all lines-of-business. You will help us design and architect an agile and scalable analytics platform, in close cooperation with your developer team mates and our business stake holders.
The position reports to the Data & Analytics manager and will work with other domain architects in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture and the Chief IT Architect
Our Domain Architects proactively and holistically leads the enterprise-level architecture and its evolution across the enterprise assets (processes, information and technology) to meet the current and future business needs.
You will create architecture objectives bridging the business strategy and the evolution of enterprise assets. Drive architectural transformation by creating and maintaining target architectures and roadmaps, and by directing the related development activities. Provide analysis, recommendations and designs for architecture solutions in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards to achieve target business outcomes. Directs and reviews the development of our Analytical Platform.
Your next challenge?
- Architectural responsibility for our Information Management, Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics platform
- Collaborate with Business to understand business requirements and needs
- Ensure privacy by design - data privacy (GDPR), regulatory and security compliance
- Ability to present new concepts to senior management
- Continuously increase the quality of data insight and analytics
- Enable and motivate a data driven culture – supporting and drive our defined collaboration arenas as well as our way of working, that iteratively provide answers with increased quality to our key questions
Who are you?
- The self driven team player
- The techie head with a business mindset
- Data/domain architect with focus on business intelligence and analytics
- Knowledge about Data Lineage, meta and master data, and data governance
- Experience or knowledge about Big Data and Advanced Analytics, including infrastructure components
- Experience or knowledge about Machine Learning
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, written and verbal
- Experience in working with large organizations
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job (applications in both Norwegian and English are welcome). Do you need to know more, call me on +47 41 45 15 24 or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!