(Senior) Cloud Service Architect, Microsoft Azure
Helsinki, Jyväskylä, Tampere, Turku
Last application date
My name is Juha Syrjänen and I am responsible for Telia Inmics-Nebula's Cloud Services. In the Cloud services business unit, we aim to deliver the best, high-quality cloud services to our customers. Our cloud services are primarily based on the skills and capabilities of our cloud solution architects and engineers, best practices, continuous service development and continual cloud solutions learning.
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a customer-oriented senior or less experienced cloud service architect for Azure, a professional to develop and deliver our growing cloud service business. As a cloud service architect, you are a technology advisor in Microsoft Azure solutions. In the architect role, you are primary responsible for
- The cloud services development based on Azure
- Cloud architecture design for customer solutions
- Consulting the cloud services and delivering the services to our customers
- Advise our customers on their services, solutions, and problem cases
You influence the customers' solutions by designing, implementing, and delivering cloud services. As part of deliverables, you create, develop, and deliver service best-practice documentation including service run books, service architecture designs and reporting dashboards.
WHO ARE YOU?
By nature, you are a driving individual combined with a proactive way of working and solid technical skills. You are customer and service minded, where business is a key factor and technology enables. You are skilled with Microsoft Azure solutions, and have experience in delivering services based on Azure to customers in the past.
We expect that:
- Customers, our services quality, and commitment are priorities for you.
- You understand the cloud service business and service development.
- You present the best technical expertise in Microsoft Azure solutions.
- You are a committed and open-minded team player with effective communication skills.
- You are confident in taking responsibility and making decisions - you dare to make mistakes and learn from them.
- You’ve ability to consult the Azure cloud specialists in the operational services delivery, quickly resolving service requests and changes to ensure the best quality of delivery to customers.
We offer you the opportunity to influence, grow and be at the forefront of emerging companies and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You’ll have a decent compensation package and good opportunities for professional growth. You have an opportunity to make a direct impact on your career development, for example by completing certifications.
If you are interested in joining us, send your application via our recruitment system by 22.5.2022 at the latest.
Include your CV and personal letter. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact me at (+358) 50 486 7676 / LinkedIn (linkedin.com/in/juha-syrjänen).
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
We are Telia Inmics-Nebula, an ICT company within Telia's B2B family and we have solid experience in providing cloud services, advanced ICT environments, and end-user services. With almost 600 experts, we provide versatile expert services for every company that aims to make their business more profitable and provide a better employee and customer experience. We are constantly working to increase the number of our experts. We currently work in ten locations: Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Joensuu, Vaasa, and Oulu. We want to be the one ICT partner that supports you achieve goals.