IT Architect, Telia Inmics-Nebula
Lahti, Lappeenranta, Tampere, Jyväskylä, Helsinki, Vaasa, Oulu, Joensuu, Turku, Kuopio
Last application date
Looking for something completely different for your work career and life? My name is Antti Perkiömäki, and I am leading IT Architecture team in Telia Inmics-Nebula. Our team members are capable Architects who navigate fluently between people, business, and technology for ensuring business demand realization. We are looking now for an IT Architect to join our extremely interesting IT transition journey.
Is this your next opportunity?
As IT Architect you are responsible for IT architecture execution in relation to technology strategy, roadmaps, and transition plans towards our wanted state. You are an IT Architect with software development or data engineering background, and you are helping to fulfil our commitments towards key stakeholders. You will be working preferably in Tripla (Helsinki) but optionally other Telia Inmics-Nebula office locations negotiable. Working remotely can also be discussed.
The role includes architecture related planning for development initiatives, roadmaps and transition planning, requirement gathering and analysis down to software / data level design when needed. The IT Architect’s main responsibility is to work on system and solution level designs to align development initiatives to our wanted state. For this work to be successful it requires tight collaboration with business stakeholders, technical solution owners and development teams.
Is this you?
We are looking for a proactive and self-driven person with high delivery capability and hands-on attitude in architectural design on various levels. You will be working closely with the business, fellow architects, developers, and IT managers to secure technical deliverables.
Your personal competencies:
- You display a positive outlook and have a high level of integrity
- You thrive with autonomy and take ownership for your work and the results
- You are not afraid to challenge existing ways of thinking in a constructive manner
- You love to learn new things and share your knowledge with your colleagues – following IT market trends and staying updated on advances in technology.
- You are a doer and have a natural way of making things happen even in tough situations.
- IT, data and/or software design experience with focus on large-scale solutions
- Development experience in Azure, Service-Now, relation or non-relational database system
- Experience with requirements gathering, understanding business needs and system design
- Visualize ideas, designs and present the same
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Verbal and written communication skills in Fluency in English (Finnish skills seen as an advantage)
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (+358 44 500 6460).
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Application deadline is 23.5.2022.
Please note that selected candidate needs to pass Security Clearance in Finland.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
We are Telia Inmics-Nebula, an ICT company within Telia's B2B family and we have solid experience in providing cloud services, advanced ICT environments, and end-user services. With almost 600 experts, we provide versatile expert services for every company that aims to make their business more profitable and provide a better employee and customer experience. We are constantly working to increase the number of our experts. We currently work in ten locations: Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Joensuu, Vaasa, and Oulu. We want to be the one ICT partner that helps you succeed.