Junior IT Project Manager
Lvovo g. 25, Vilnius
Last application date
Right now, we are looking for a Junior IT Project Manager to our Project Managers Office.
I am Andrius Kašėta, project managers team lead. We are professionals in very dynamic IT company and we deliver projects.
Your next challenge?
If you like list below, this going to be best challenge for you:
- Establish the project and decompose the defined project scope to clear project goals that are aligned with business objectives;
- Secure resources and right level of authority to ensure that the project can be executed and deliver from start to end with the right competence and according to time, budget and functionality;
- Manage the project by using standard procedures and industry best practices;
- Clarify roles and responsibilities of the project members;
- Lead the project members and their work and provide feedback and remove obstacles when needed;
- Communicate with project members, stakeholders, customers, suppliers, resource owners and developers;
- Ensure delivery from external and/or internal suppliers;
- Report progress and results to a variety of stakeholders;
- Secure that the delivered result can be implemented without unnecessary disturbance in the business;
- Actively participate in professional knowledge sharing activities.
Who are you?
You are fluent in Lithuanian and English with good communication skills (oral, written, presentation). You enjoy journey of project management and feel joy of delivering project results.
- Foster a sense of energy, ownership and personal commitment to the work;
- Are able to address customer needs by involving the right people (resources) at the right time, have proven capabilities to motivate, manage and develop team members;
- Are open to different views, backgrounds and personalities.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Have 1-2 years working experience as a project manager in IT and/or telecommunications area, managing projects with medium to high complexity;
- Are able to operate effectively in a large, complex, matrix organizational structure;
- Have ability to build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels;
- Are able to organize work in situations with lot of ambiguities.
In you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call Justina +370 (698) 29480 or connect in LinkedIn. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.