Product manager. Converge ICT solutions for B2B
Lvovo g. 25, Vilnius
Last application date
B2B Products and Commercial development division, Connectivity Team is looking for new Product manager. I am Audrius Buivydas and I am leading the team of products managers at Telia Lietuva. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team.
Your next challenge?
As a Product Manager you will ensure the development and management unified communications (UC) solutions, create converge products between Mobile voice and Fixed voice across all segments and follow-up of products life-cycle. You will also be responsible for products roadmaps, products strategies. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on Telecommunications industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the local market. You will work closely together with Telia other departments (Sales, Commercial, Technology, Processes and etc.) and collaborate with Telia Company.
Main responsibilies and functions:
- Developing and implementing new converge products, working with all departments to execute;
- Products competitive environment analysis and follow-up of product life-cycle;
- Profitability management and control;
- Close cooperation with sales managers, technical solution managers, commercial development and other stakeholders;
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers;
- Delivering product related training and individual consultations to the relevant sales channels.
Who are you?
You dream to innovate, feel inspired by technology and care to simplify. Whether you are a new talent or an experienced professional, telecommunications industry is always fun to work in. If you are ready to venture with us into universe of opportunities and excel in the world of technology, we offer you extensive resources and enviable flexibility to do that.
- Deep knowledge of specific Mobility Products area;
- Business minded and knowledgeable in technology;
- Ability to see and hear customer’s needs;
- Leader in your products area, know your competitors well;
- 2 years and more successful experience in B2B product management;
- knowledge in product, product life cycle, project management as well development
- Strong analytic skills, ability to do insights and strong communications skills;
- University degree (IT technologies, Telecommunications, Business management is advanced), good English