Lvovo g. 25, Vilnius
Last application date
Right now, we are looking for an TV Product Manager to our TV team in Product and Commercial development department.
I am Dalia Bražiūnaitė and I am leading TV team. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team.
Your next challenge?
This is a job for someone who is willing to develop Telia TV product from gathering ideas through development, launch and finally discontinuance.
Main challenges will cover:
- developing short and long term TV strategy and roadmap;
- discovering new products ideas that are valuable, usable and feasible by analysis of domestic and global TV products and trends;
- supervising and managing existing product: product portfolio maintenance, product indicator tracking and accountability, staff training, service closure, etc.;
- ensuring excellent customer experience of products and services;
- proactively managing risks and escalating any obstacles in order ensure planed delivery;
- daily cooperation with Technology, IT, Marketing, Commercial, and other cross-functional teams to execute product strategy and tactics in order to achieve business results.
Who are you?
You dream to innovate, feel inspired by technology and care to simplify. Whether you are a new talent or an experienced professional, telecommunications industry is always fun to work in. If you are ready to venture with us into universe of opportunities and excel in the world of technology, we offer you extensive resources and enviable flexibility to do that.
- Business minded and interest in innovations
- Customer experience oriented
- Strong ownership entrusted product
- Collaborative simplifier
- Positive attitude.
- 2 years successful and proven experience in product or project management
- knowledge in product, product life cycle, project management as well development
- Analytical, detail oriented, problem solving and communication skills
- University degree (economics, management, marketing would be an advantage), advanced PC skills, fluent English.
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more connect with me on LinkedIn.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.