Senior data analyst
Lvovo g. 25, Vilnius
Last application date
We are searching for a business driven and motivated senior analyst to bring business value by performing in-depth analysis of the ways our customers use our services, and then using the insights gained to improve the decisions we make. I am Haval van Drumpt, the head of the Private customers department. We are a great bunch of people and I am super proud of every member of our team.
Your next challenge?
You are going analyze company data and help us answer questions such as:
- Who should we be targeting and how can we reach those customers?
- Which customers are most likely to churn?
- How should we prioritize our investments into products, services, or our network?
- How can we personalize our offerings for each customer, based on their needs?
Measurement of the impact of different actions on customers behavior and cooperation with Customer Value Management team members and Service Owners will help making better business decisions.
Who are you?
You are quick to connect the dots as well as identify the patterns and relationships in the data. You crave to identify and explain the reasons behind a spike or a dip in the numbers. You know how to separate the real from the noise. You want to understand the business and combine your data expertise with business knowledge to find optimal solutions. You are independent with a strong drive. Still, you are a team player that appreciates an inclusive team environment as tight work together with business teams awaits you.
- Curious doer
- Analytical and data driven
- Business driven thinking
- Collaborative simplifier
- 4+ years of experience within business / customer / data analytics or similar field
- Understanding of standard statistical analysis methods
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- SQL or other ways of retrieving data in databases
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge in marketing and offering development will be an advantage