Senior iOS app developer
Sandakerveien 140, Oslo
Last application date
Senior iOS app developer
Mobile has become the preferred way for our customers to interact with us. We are stepping up our development efforts in this area and are looking for a skilled app developer with some years of experience to help us expand our mobile app development team. In addition to development skills you should have an agile mindset, enjoy working with other people in a team and have good communication skills. We know where we want to go but need your help in finding the solutions to reach our goals.
Are you a skilled mobile app developer, with strong drive and energy, who thrives in delivering great customer experience? Then Telia Norway is looking for you!
We are Telia Company. Our 21 000 talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the Worlds most connected regions. With a strong connectivity focus, we are the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 - on their own terms. Our values Care, Dare and Simplify support our vision to create unmatched customer experience.
In Norway, Telia is the second largest supplier of mobile services and offers a complete range of services for businesses and consumers. Our products and services are marketed under the Telia, Phonero, OneCall and MyCall brands.
The Products & IT (P&IT) department in our Technology division is on a journey towards becoming a New Generation Telco. We are building up a lean and agile organisation, focusing on nonstop improvement. For our app team, we seek experienced app developers with the passion to make a great customer experience.
What you will do?
As an app developer, you’ll be part of an autonomous team consisting of developers, testers, UX designers and business representatives, all focused on improving the customer experience in line with our business goals.
You will collaborate with other disciplines in lean and iterative processes. Eager to improve our processes, you’ll challenge our existing ways of thinking and stay curious and adaptive to new technologies.
- Great at working in cross-functional and virtual teams with people from other parts of the organization
- A skilled app developer, on the iOS or Android platform (or both), preferably with a good understanding of backend development
- Passionate about technology in general and mobile in particular, with a strong interest in learning about and playing with new technologies. You might have some spare-time projects that you are proud of and want to tell us about
- Attentive to details, and genuinely interested in user experience
- Concerned about writing maintainable and testable code
- Social and outgoing, with good communication skills
- Self-driven with the ability to solve challenges and work towards a common goal without micro management
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- 2-5 years of development experience on the iOS platform with Swift and/or Objective C
- Bachelors or masters degree within a relevant discipline, or an intriguing reason for not having one
- Experience with Git
- Experience with web service technologies such as REST, JSON, etc
- Experience with agile development methods
It’s a big plus if you have
- Experience working with Android
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Experience with different types of client architectures (e.g. MVC, MVP, MVVM)
- Fluency in Norwegian, both oral and written
What we offer
We offer you an exciting position within Telia, where you get the possibility to make an impact on our app(s), regarding both code and direction. You will get the opportunity to work with skilled colleagues within different disciplines, colleagues that are happy to pull each other forward. We have high ambitions, and for the right people, there are many opportunities to continue your growth and development, in various directions.