Senior Source to Pay Process Manager
Stjärntorget 1, Solna
Last application date
Right now, we are looking for a senior Source to Pay process manager to the Sourcing process development team.
I am Anna Karlsson and I am leading a great team who are eager to develop and simplify our ways of working. We are a great bunch of people, who support each other and do our outmost to collaborate with and help all our colleagues who have a need connected to our supplier base.
Your next challenge?
Do you want to be one of the drivers behind the new Sourcing process at Telia Company? We are currently looking for an experienced sourcing process manager to our Sourcing process development team who can take the leading role in developing our ways of working with sourcing and procurement. You will have lots of interaction with business stakeholder, end users and sourcing colleagues around the company and will lead the process development work.
Who are you?
- Strategic end-to-end mindset
- Ability to understand details whilst keeping the overall picture and target in mind
- Likes many contact interfaces and complex stakeholder landscape
- Ability to interact in a cross-functional global environment with all levels of management
- Ability to communicate complex topics in a clear and comprehensive way
- Excellent program management ability and be able to manage different projects/programs concurrently
- Master degree in Economics or Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience of Sourcing/Procurement work
- Experience of sourcing and procurement process management
- Experience in sourcing and procurement system architecture
- Good knowledge of master data governance requirements
- Understanding of category management
- Excellent English in speech and writing
- Finnish and Swedish is an advantage
The job will require some travel, mostly within Nordics and Baltics.
If you are interested in joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me on +46(0)702201193 or send me an e-mail at email@example.com. Last day to apply is June 5, 2018.