Senior Sourcing Manager, New Business & Communication solutions
Stjärntorget 1, Solna
Last application date
Sourcing and Procurement is responsible for managing strategic supplier relationships and our interaction with our external suppliers. We strive to increase customer satisfaction and add sustainable value to our operating companies and other entities by securing supply of products and services with the right Quality, Service Levels, Technology and Total Cost of Ownership. We are one, integrated, cross-company team consisting from highly skilled sourcing and procurement professionals who operate in deep collaboration with all of our stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues.
Your new challenge?
I am Patrik Höljö heading the great Apps and Content team. Our team are responsible for all commercial activities linked to the sourcing of Communication solutions, New business and TV Content for Telia Company. We are now strengthening our team with a Senior Sourcing Manager focusing on supporting new business within areas such as IoT. You will support our countries and Telia Division X, the emerging businesses division of Telia Company. Division X helps nurture innovation within the company and finding new ways to help Telia keep evolving by executing new business opportunities. You will together with Division X drive our journey towards a New Generation Telco.
In order to excel in this role, you need to be an experienced sourcing professional with strong networking and negotiation skills and experience in creating new businesses based on new technology.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Support creation of new businesses from a sourcing perspective through negotiating and contracting agreements where you secure short and long term Telia objectives with the right partner/supplier set-up including minimizing risk, including exit / fast failure options and securing long term Telia value chain contribution/position
- Drive of value adding initiatives such as creating new sourcing frameworks for new business including potential investments
- Collaboration with colleagues within the Telia Company footprint and in close co-operating with our suppliers to enable new business based on new technology (i.e. artificial intelligence, data analytics)
- Close supplier collaboration including internal coordination and structural follow up of agreed actions
- Responsibility for key suppliers, relationship and performance
- Analysis of cost structure, business opportunities and savings potentials
- Constantly seeking for opportunities to simplify processes and work in more efficient ways
- Contributing to overall sourcing & procurement performance and transformation
And what about you?
We operate as one, integrated 200+ person Sourcing and Procurement team. You will be a part of our experienced team of Key Supplier Managers and Sourcing Managers in Solna, Sweden and at each operating country. You will report to the head of Apps and Content category group.
- Extensive experience from working with strategic sourcing including negotiation and contracting in a new business / start-up environment with complex / new business models
- Networking and interacting in a cross-functional global environment with all levels of management
- Change management (in both people and operations context)
- Analytics and business intelligence
- Supplier relationship management
- University degree within Engineering, Computer science or equivalent
- Good communication skills and fluent in business English
- Strategic mindset, contributing to and implementing transformational category strategies
- High personal drive to initiate, run and implement initiatives
- Business development mindset and drive, ensuring that partner/supplier portfolio and delivery meets our needs of developing new businesses
- Result and team oriented mindset
- Strong will to learn new technology areas in an rapid changing environment
If you have any questions around this role please contact head of Apps and Content, Patrik Höljö firstname.lastname@example.org Selection and interviews will be held continuously. Last day to apply is August 26, 2018.