Senior Sourcing Manager Customer Premises Equipment
Stjärntorget 1, Solna
Last application date
I am looking for a Senior Sourcing Manger responsible for Residential Gateways (RGWs), WiFi, extenders and related software solutions. My name is Sampo Härkönen and I am responsible for Access Products Strategic Sourcing. Our experienced sourcing team is covering Nordic and Baltic regions.
Your new challenge?
If technology, business and working in an international environment is your passion, this is exactly the right opportunity for you. You will manage sourcing activities over several Telia countries, collaborate with local sourcing teams and develop our global supplier portfolio further. Our sourcing team is responsible for RGWs, WiFi Extenders, Set-Top Boxes, enabling TV/Media technologies and eHealth solutions / software services.
Our team is located at Telia main office in Solna near Stockholm. Senior Sourcing Manager works as a business partner to different Telia Business Units and Telia Global Services & Operations. Together with the key stakeholders, you ensure Telia’s access to leading edge technologies that enable Telia to expand its business and provide the best end customer user experience. Your responsibilities include leading exciting sourcing projects and securing Telia’s position by negotiating supplier agreements.
Who are you?
In order to excel in this role, you need to be an experienced sourcing professional with strong networking skills and an extensive experience in managing the suppliers. You are passionate about technology, business and negotiations. You have a University degree within relevant field or equivalent.
- High personal drive to initiate, run and implement initiatives
- Strong social and networking skills to enable interaction in a cross-functional global environment with all levels of management
- A pragmatic way of working securing short time to agreement and at the same time securing Telia objectives.
- Strong sourcing competencies
- Solid experience from working in a global business environment
- Experience of Customer Premises Equipment or other relevant electronics product
- University Degree within relevant field or equivalent
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me on +46 72 207 33 72, email me email@example.com or connect with me on LinkedIn. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last day to apply is July 2nd, 2018.