Senior Sourcing Manager
Stjärntorget 1, Solna
Last application date
Right now, we are looking for a (Senior) Sourcing Manager in Real Estate & Facility Management and/or Professional Services to join our Category Team in Solna, Sweden.
Your next challenge?
Interested in joining us, the New Generation of Sourcing in Telia? Interested in directly contributing to Telia Company business results by increasing the value we create with and for our suppliers? If yes, this could well be your next challenge!
As a (Senior) Sourcing Manager, you will be working with strategic sourcing activities, which may include, but are not limited to:
- Defining and implementing category strategies
- Business partnering with stakeholders
- Supplier relationship and performance management.
You will need to apply a strategic thinking in identifying those suppliers providing the best value for Telia Company in a long-term, strategic perspective as well as making sure that value is extracted in tactical and operational sourcing. You are expected to be proactive and have an outreaching approach in your work. You will have the opportunity to shape your own work as well as the way we work in Telia Company sourcing, in collaboration with and with the support of your colleagues.
And who are you?
You may have a background in sourcing or you may have worked with real estate and facility management and/or professional services before. For a Sourcing Manager, we expect a minimum of three years of such working experience. For a Senior Sourcing Manager, we expect a minimum of seven years of such working experience.
As a person you are:
- At home in working in a complex environment with multi-dimensional interfaces to different stakeholders
- Patient and able to commit to push through actions you see necessary to reach your organization’s targets and goals
- Driven to create value for your organization
- Proud of your integrity: Commitment to Telia core values (Dare, Care and Simplify) and agreed principles, putting your organization ahead of your own gain.
The key qualifications allowing you to succeed in the job are business understanding and the ability to translate that to pragmatic strategic sourcing activities:
- Quick to see the business essential aspects and able to prioritise those in your daily work
- Understanding of real estate and facility management and/or professional services as a business
- Sourcing experience.
If you fancy joining our Category team, apply for the job! In case you want to know more, call me, Karin Uller, on +46 727 141480 and feel free to get in touch with me on LinkedIn. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to contact me. Last day to apply is July 5, 2018.