Service delivery manager
Lvovo g. 25, Vilnius
Last application date
I am Laurynas Urniežius and I am expanding my Service Delivery managers team. Currently I am looking for quick leaner and positive person to join my team. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of experience professionals that I am very proud of.
Your next challenge?
I am looking for a person who has experience in Service Delivery management in demanding and complex environment, is quick learner and has a technical background.
Your primary focus is a positive customer experience. This could be achieved by close collaboration with internal teams ensure a high standard and professional operational service delivered and proactive recognition and resolution of all service delivery issues. Delivering regular service reviews and managing customer expectations.
Completely manage customer’s IT strategy along with a road map. Constantly provide suggestions for service improvements.
Coordinate changes implemented on client’s IT infrastructure.
Who you are?
You are a person who know there’s no excuse for missed availability targets, outages, or unresolved problems. I expect you adhere to the following requirements:
- Experience in IT/Telco Service Delivery Management;
- Have good interpersonal skills to interact with a customers and colleagues;
- Positive attitude, high motivation and problem-solving skillset;
- Have at least 3 years in IT/Telco services;
- Good understanding of IT and business processes;
- Have Bachelor degree in IT or telecommunications field;
- ITIL certified;
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian (written and spoken);
If you are fancy in joining my team – I am waiting for your CV! If you need more information about this role - please contact myself (Laurynas Urniežius) on LinkedIn or call +370 694 76016.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Telia – is your next big opportunity!