Sourcing Process and System specialist
Stjärntorget 1, Solna
Last application date
Right now, we are looking for a Sourcing process specialist to our sourcing process development team. The position is a temporary fill for parental leave September 2018 -September 2019 with possibility of prolongation.
I am Anna Karlsson and I am leading a great team who is eager to develop and simplify our ways of working. We are a great bunch of people, who support each other and do our utmost to collaborate and help our colleagues who have a need connected to our supplier base.
Your next challenge?
Do you want to be a part of the Process development team within Sourcing with special focus on IT and master data? We are currently looking for someone who would strengthen our team and help shape our end-to-end sourcing and procurement processes, IT systems and master data structure. We are in a development phase where processes, tools and ways of working are being reviewed so a key responsibility area for you would be to engage in and drive our development towards the future, including both design, implementation and phase-out of systems.
And who are you?
- Structured, analytical and process-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strives for improvement and simplification
- Likes to interact with lots of different people
- Thrilled by system functionality and architecture
- Bachelor in Economics, Engineering or similar
- A few years of experience from Sourcing/Procurement process & system development
- Experience from Source to Pay systems, mainly SAP MM, FICO and SRM
- Experience of master data and master data maintenance processes
- Experience from project management and/or consulting is useful
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English
- Finnish and Swedish is useful
If you are interested in joining my team, apply for the job! Should you need to know more, call me at +46(0)702201193 or send me an e-mail at email@example.com. Selection is ongoing, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Last day to apply is June 20, 2018.