Sourcing Process specialist
Stjärntorget 1, Solna
Last application date
Right now, we are looking for a Sourcing process specialist to our sourcing process development team.
I am Anna Karlsson and I am leading a great team who are eager to develop and simplify our ways of working. We are a great bunch of people, who support each other and do our outmost to collaborate with and help all our colleagues who have a need connected to our supplier base.
Your next challenge?
Do you want to be part of the Process development team at Sourcing with special focus on communication and training? We are currently looking for someone who would strengthen our team with great communication skills and help us document and spread how sourcing and purchasing should be done at Telia Company. We are in a development phase where processes and ways of working are being reviewed so not only do we want to communicate existing processes and systems, we also want you to engage in developing and defining our future ways of working.
Who are you?
- Structured and action oriented
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Strives for improvement and simplification
- Likes to interact with lots of different people
- Bachelor in Economics or similar
- A few years of experience from Sourcing/Procurement
- Experience from Purchase to Pay systems is useful
- Experience of creating training and tutorial material
- Experience of training and tutoring
- Excellent English and Swedish in speech and writing
- Finnish is useful
If you are interested in joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me on +46(0)702201193 or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection is ongoing, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Last day to apply is June 6, 2018.