Operator of Sirdarya Customer Care Team in Bekabad
There is a vacancy announcement of Regional Branch "Ucell-Guliston " of Retail Management Department for the position of Operator of Sirdarya Customer Care Team in Bekabad.
- Implements informational-reference service of existing and potential customers;
- Executes contracts for provision of the Company services and realization of primary service package, demonstrates working peculiarities with mobile telephone and use of the Company services;
- Activates/deactivates Customers in the Company billing system;
- Provides additional services and changes the existing ones in compliance with Customers’ needs and wishes;
- Prepares and issues bills for communication services and if required provides explanations to Customers;
- Re-legalizes and terminates contracts for rendering of cellular radio telephone communication network services;
- Controls the Customers’ balance and receives payment for the Company services;
- Builds needs in usage of existing and planned new services of the Company to be launched into the market;
- Receives Customers’ requests, demands and proposals;
- Participates in development of proposals oriented to preventing subscriber base churn and increasing the Customers’ loyalty as well as in development of measures on preventing debt creation and payment by Customers;
- Accomplishes measures oriented to preventing Customer debt creation;
- Prepares current reports including daily ones and reports on performed works for a certain period according to the established form.
- Company culture is built on respect and honesty;
- The working environment in a team of professionals where you will feel like a member of a large family;
- We value open, honest and hardworking employees. Important for us to achieve your goals as well as your contribution to the overall goals of the company.
- Higher education;
- Not less than 1 year of work experience in the sphere of customer relations;
- Have knowledge in the sphere of work with clients, as well as the requirements existing in this sphere, local normative documents;
- Apply the received knowledge in practice to meet the current and anticipated needs of the client;
- The ability to work independently, regardless of the set tasks and their complexity;
- The ability to think analytically and to predict the situation;
- Willing to analytical works;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of Russian, Uzbek and English languages.
- Systems thinking developed analytical skills, efficiency;
- The desire to improve performance and achieve results;
- Ability to work with large amounts of data;
- Ability to work in multi-tasking;
- Self-motivation, initiative, proactivity and energy;
- High degree of organization;
- Stability and flexibility in different situations (including stress);
- Quick learning skills, teamwork and ethics, ability to work in team and observance of business ethics.
NOTE: ONLY citizens of Republic of Uzbekistan with registration in Tashkent region are eligible to apply for this position.
Employees who are interested in this vacancy can submit their resume through the Company's website!
NOTE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES: We urge you to notify your line manager about your application for this vacancy!