Requirements for PDF invoices to Telia Company.
Find below the minimum requirements to be applied to invoices sent to a Telia Company. If these are not met, the invoice will be returned to the supplier.
A correct invoice address must contain the name of the legal company, to which an order belongs. Due to tax legislation, it is not allowed to change the company name on a specific invoice.
The invoice must contain the following information:
- Purchase order number (if not; name of the purchaser and the cost object eg. cost center, WBS number, internal order or profit center)
- Item quantity
- Unit price (same currency as in contract and purchase order)
Required tax information:
- Invoice number
- VAT registration number/Corporate identification number
- Applied tax rate
- VAT amount to be paid
- Reversed tax chargeability for construction companies
- F-tax card information
Required bank information:
- Required information to be able to execute a payment
- Bank account/ PlusGiro/ Bankgiro
- OCR / invoice reference
- IBAN number
- SWIFT address
Debit and credit invoices must be separate and the credit invoices always include information about the debit invoice number.
Rental Invoices shall in addition to the information above also include the contract/agreement number.