On this page you can read about different ways of invoicing Telia Company, and the requirement you need to follow when doing so.
Our Requirements on received invoices
Telia Company’s accounts payable department, situated in Lithuania, receives and handles more than 350 000 invoices a year. To ensure the smooth and expedient handling of the invoices we receive, we have laid down a few requirements for the invoices we receive.
Apart from always complying with legal requirement existing in each applicable country, the invoice is required to follow our invoice requirements as a minimum. Not complying with the requirements could result in a delay of payment or rejection of invoice. If so, Telia Company will expect a new corrected invoice from the supplier. Issue date and due date for the new invoice must be altered to reflect the revised date of submission.
Our invoice requirements are:
- Invoice must include:
- Telia Company purchase order number* (consist of 10 digits starting with 42, 43, 45, or 47 – no letters, or other signs should be included)
- Necessary bank information in order to execute a payment
- Email address to supplier contact
- The currency must be the same as stated in the Purchase Order
- Invoiced line items and numbers should match the Purchase Order received
- Invoices shall not be made in handwriting or include manual alterations.
- It is not allowed to send duplicates of photocopies of invoices.
- All invoices shall be sent to our accounting unit on the invoice address stated on the Purchase Order (or by e-invoicing) and not via the person who has ordered the products or services.
- For invoices using Factoring, please highlight which bank account to use.
- If you are referring to a new bank account on the invoice, please make sure to also
attach a bank account verification to the invoice.
- Issue date and due date for a revised invoice shall be altered to reflect the revised date of submission.
*In some specific situations a PO is not required and then the invoice must include;
- Name of Telia buying entity
- Name and e-mail address to Telia contact person
- Cost center or Internal order or Profit center or WBS project number
If the invoice does not include all of the above information it will be rejected, i.e. not be processed for payment.
Ways to send invoices to Telia Company
E-Invoicing is Telia Company’s preferred way of receiving supplier invoices. It is efficient and sustainable both for you as a supplier as well as for Telia. Telia make e-invoicing available through different solutions depending on how you received the Purchase Order from which Telia legal entity**. Your most suitable e-invoicing option is also dependent on factors such as your existing e-invoicing solutions and invoice volumes to Telia.
If you have any questions regarding e-Invoicing, reach out to start a dialogue with us. Let’s digitalize together!
Read more about different ways of sending e-invoices to different Telia entities in boxes below.
**We are continuously onboarding additional Telia entities to our different e-invoicing solutions