The Telia Company Management System frames how we manage and run our business, with all it’s content:
- One common strategy, goals, purpose and values.
- Governance and common way of working, enabling collaboration and clarification of responsibilities.
- Group wide policies & instructions setting a framework
- Risk, ethics & compliance ensuring compliance throughout the organization
- Focus areas, business plans and objectives ensuring what to achieve on country and unit level, aligned with our common strategy
- People, processes and organization being enablers to reach our strategy and goals and to live our purpose and values
Telia Company Management System is developed in accordance with several international standards, mainly for Quality, Sustainability, Information security and Occupational health & safety.
Telia management system is certified according to several ISO standards. Scope varies based on market requirements.
The most important certifications are:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management)
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management)
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management)
The certifications, which are performed by an independent accredited third party, demonstrate Telia’s commitment to continual improvement and sustainable business performance.
Additional local certificates are available for some markets:
Telia Company Finland Estonia Lithuania Norway