Anti-bribery and corruption
We are committed to fighting corruption in all of its forms and to do business with the highest sense of transparency and integrity. We do not accept bribery or corruption in any form.
The telecommunications industry is considered to be exposed to elevated risk of corruption and bribery. Managing such risks requires extensive work with risk assessment, investigating potential fraud and corruption schemes, training employees and building a culture where no one is afraid of speaking up when they see potential or actual corrupt practices.
This area is governed by the Group Policy - Anti-Bribery and Corruption
At the core of our work is the ABC program which provides a systematic way to understand and improve control of corruption and bribery-related risks and challenges.
The ABC program is implemented and continuously developed using a risk-based approach through:
- Regular ABC risk assessments to identify and manage key risks
- Annual maturity assessments to follow up on progress and set annual objectives
- Implementation and testing of process controls to effectively prevent corruption
- Training to ensure awareness of ABC risks
- Supply chain risk management by screening, monitoring and auditing suppliers
The ABC program is managed by Group Governance, Risk & Compliance, which is responsible for the program design and coordinating activities. The Special Investigations Office (SIO), which is part of Corporate Investigation, handles special investigations related to potential corruption, fraud and other significant related risks such as retaliation.